CYGNUS 711L YTSK Linker is suitable for extending RS232 ports from centrally located Terminal server to a remote site. It is used for YTSK agents for PRS/UTS ticket booking in Indian Railways. The CYGNUS 711L operates in pairs across the leased line and connects to external 64 kbps or 2Mbps modems through a synchronous V.35 interface.
- CYGNUS 711L is robust solution for connecting asynchronous RS 232 devices in an error free manner over synchronous 64 kbps to 2Mbps leased lines
- CYGNUS 711L operates in pairs.
- It converts between asynchronous RS232 and synchronous V.35 interfaces; provides automatic detection and correction of data transmission errors
- CYGNUS 711L has 2 or 4 RS232 Terminal Ports for connecting to user terminals, and 1 or 2 V.35 Network Ports for connecting to leased lines
- Support 1500 VAC isolation protection on RS232 Terminal Ports
- Ensures high up time by automatically changing over to standby link if the main link fails.
- Supports a unique, cost-effective solution for connecting two YTSK Kendras to the same Railway site, with provision of alternate path in case of link failure.
- Leased line speed can be from 64 kbps to 2 Mbps. The lines can be traditional or MLLN leased lines.
- Status display indicators
- 230 VAC operation