- CYGNUS 711 is robust solution for connecting asynchronous RS 232 devices in an error free manner over synchronous 64 kbps to 2Mbps leased lines
- CYGNUS 711 operates in pairs. It converts between asynchronous RS232 and synchronous V.35 interfaces; provides automatic detection and correction of data transmission errors
- Ordering time option for 4, 8 or 16 RS232 Terminal Ports (for connecting user devices), and 2 or 4 V.35 Network Ports (for connecting to leased lines via external modems).
- Leased line speed can be from 64 kbps to 2 Mbps. The lines can be traditional or MLLN leased lines.
- A single CYGNUS 711 unit at the upstream site can be shared by several remote sites. Topologies providing alternate paths can be configured, to provide continued connectivity to remote sites even if a leased line fails.
- 1500 VAC isolation protection on RS232 Terminal Ports
- Status display indicators
- 230 VAC operation